icon back page home
Home
Elephants
icon arrow left icon arrow right

Elephants used during H.R.H. Prince Damrong Rajanubhab’s inspection tour of Udon Administrative Circle in 1906.

Part D

ID 16-09

Images Related

King Vajiravudh and the founding
The Barracks of the 4th
Wat Phra That Hariphunchai.
A view of Wat Buppharam.
4-drawer metal file cabinets
The main entrance hall, Sala Chaloem Krung.
The newly-opened Sala Chaloem Krung
The Temple of the Emerald Buddha during
วิหารวัดเกตการาม ตำบลวัดเกต จังหวัดเชียงใหม่
A view inside the cloister
Close